Friday, October 11, 2013

Frustation No!... Inspiration!!!

I've been missing doing art,
I just haven't put it in my priority list
sadly :(
 
But since I miss it so much,
while I was cleaning my daughter's bathroom
I found a MESS!!!

 
 
It could be really easy to get frustrated,
but what for?
I am alone in the house all morning
so I let it go, and keep on cleaning,
but... wait a minute!
 
the colors are beautiful!
so I decided to take a picture :D
 
and after cleaning the bathrooms, instead of sitting and taking a break
I decided to do some art
 
there is no best way to make circles than a toilet paper tube :)


 
 
I started with the lighter colors first,
then flip it around and do the rest of the colors
inspired by my daughter's mess :)


 
 
I am usually not impatient at all, but this time I really wanted to finish this page
so I took the same paper tube and rolled it on my page
risky!!!
but I wanted to absorb some of the paint to dry it faster :)


 
After it dried completely I started doodling on the corner
without knowing what was I going to do
 
I doodled a little frame,
so small that nothing would fit but the word "ME"
then that inspired me to try to draw myself
with a few words of encouragement :)


 
:)